Last Updated on
Dos and don’ts to consider when crafting a good customer review:
- Don’t be afraid to state the obvious.
- Stay on topic.
- Keep it succinct—try to stick to the overall experience and provide information that will be helpful to the next person that reads it.
- Don’t get too personal and don’t get overly nitpicky, especially if you’re a hard person to please anyway.
- Try to reveal what’s interesting or unique about a business.
- Again, be specific.
- Don’t just mention that it’s affordable—offer examples of what makes it economical.
- Was the overall service good or bad? What was the ambiance like? If the restaurant says it’s kid-friendly, is it really?