Here is what you need to know:
Last year in November 2011, Google unleashed a wild Panda update upon bloggers and ruined many people’s lives!
- Who knows what Google has in store for us in the next update?
- Google is the leading search engine, therefore it now wants things done its way!
- Cheap, purchased links are disliked by Google.
- Previously, Google emphasized more on quantity than quality.
- Google hates similar or redundant content, which may be seen by Google as spam.
- Other than that, Google is now looking for authentic and quality information.
- Having a very large keyword density, a lot of redundant content, and copied information makes a lot of content, but very little unique information.