There are no shortcuts in getting noticed on YouTube. However, here are some simple tips:
- Make your YouTube video relevant to your band or authority.
- Use creative thumbnails.
- Make your Tags with relevant Keywords and Local SEO.
- Create effective descriptions for your video.
- Use affirmative Call To Action (CTA)
- Sharpen your channel's Image.
- Use annotations but not overuse them.
- Upload at the right time.
- Link with your other online presence, websites, social media, etc.
- Promote your other YouTube videos in your end screen.
- Quality over quantity.
- Reply to comments.