Last Updated on 20 Oct 2021 by SEO Manager
Table of Contents
Mobile Experience will Dominate Search Engine Results
Four main reasons why Mobile will take a dominant role in local ad spending:
- COVID’s impact on consumers’ increased time spent with mobile.
- Digital’s overall momentum even before the COVID 2020.
- The rise of virtual consumer channels like home delivery, convenient curbside pickup and integrated ecommerce.
- Top categories like service business, retail and restaurants where physical channels like retail store visits decline.
- Greater consumer acceptance and use of virtual and ecommerce channels.
If you are interested in learning more about how to integrate your SEO and Digital Marketing with SEO, give us a shout. We are here to help you succeed in your local service area.
How to Measure Our Success for Local SEO ?
- SERP (search engine results pages) visibility: this is to check whether how well your website is appearing for the targeted search queries
- Click-through rate (CTR): this shows your website’s performance within the SERPs.
- Keyword ranking: this demostrates your website’s rank for targeted keywords necessary for visitor traffic
- Domain authority (DA): websites with a higher DA perform better