- Your web presence is forever!
- Paper will move to Paper Little and then Paperless!
- All Business is LOCAL SEM (Search Engine Marketing)!
- You Need to be Found on the Internet.
- Local SEM is the Fastest Way to Get New Business.
- You Want New Business, New Referrals and Repeat Business.
- You Need Local Exposure and Local Projection.
- You Are Positioning Your Presence viz Your Competition.
- Your Local SEM (Search Engine Marketing) With Us.
- Your Pay Per Click Advertising With Us.
- Your Influential Authority Through Us.
Ready, Set, Launch!
Simple Truth of PPC
- Of course, Google / Yahoo / Bing want the bidding to go as high as possible.
- You, on the other hand, want to pay as little as you can for the most number of clicks on your ad.
- But most importantly, you want to target potential customers who live within a specified distance, or geographical radius
Start your Engines
- The heart of PPC advertising is choosing the best keywords – words and phrases that describe your business and are intended to get you the best ad placement and yield most number of clicks.
- We define your ideal customer.
- We review your competition.
- We consolidate list of powerful keywords.
- We then write the actual copy for your ad; a persuasive copy using the keywords with a strong call to action.
Defining Bid Rules
- You can define any number of bid rules which can then be freely applied to ad groups or keywords.
- Each bid rule is based on an algorithm that has some specific goal – like Bid To Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA) or Maximize ROI — and is then customized with options and settings that define how you want the rule to behave.
- And each rule can be assigned to either submit bid changes automatically, or present them as suggestions for your review and approval.
- Assigning Bid Rules
- Once your bid rules have been defined, you can apply them to any ad group or keyword.
- You can assign one rule to an ad group and then over-ride it with a different rule for any keyword(s) within that group.
- PPC Campaign
- Check account settings and campaign settings and adjust for search, search partners, display, time of day, day of the week, bidding, ad settings and geographic targeting.
- Provide recommendations for daily budgets at the campaign level and bid recommendations.
- Add up to 20 ‘negative’ keywords at the account or campaign levels.
- Provide recommendations for ad copy.
- Provide recommendations for landing page/ destination URLs.
Reporting and Analytics
- We will send you traffic data from Google Maps business center, so that you can see the number of clicks to your site.
- Measure and track overall results.
- Quality Score
- Impression Share
- Minimum First Page Bid
- Impression Share
- Full Search Queries
- TrueMetrics – ClickShare, ClickVariance, %MaxBid
So, what are you doing today?
Act Now. Call us Today.
We will provide you FREE and no obligation quote for your needs.
Our experienced team knows how to take your needs into account and deliver to you a marketing program that turns potential visitors into business!
Act Today by phone: 609–439-2026 or
Published on: Apr 15, 2012 @ 01:11