Get your business found on Local Search Engines!
20% of Desktop queries have Local intent
5% use the city and/or state name
2% use informal terms, like neighborhoods
0.5% use zip codes
50%+ of Mobile queries have Local intent
Almost 100% of the people looking for a local business look on the net. Yellow Pages, White Pages and all paper based directories are obsolete! In many states, the local phone companies have already announced their target dates for discontinuing the paper phone listing / advertising books!
Add promotions, add videos, add pictures, add content, link to business website.
Be apart! Be part!
But whatever you do, get listed. And this listing comes with the right price, FREE!
But FREE does not mean it is not without strategy or effort. Your listing has a better chance to have a better rank and risibility if you make a effort and continue to fine tune the listing. Keeping it fresh!
This is why you need a good SEO to help you.
Expand Your Reach Locally!
Get listed on Bing / Yahoo / Google local search directories and reach millions of potential customers.
Stand out from the competition by including compelling online content such as photos, maps and logos. Include your business profile by listing hours, services, and other relevant information that promotes your business. People want to find driving directions, learn what brands are carried or discover what’s on the menu or where to park.
Bottom-line, the more are able to describe about your business in local directories, the more you have a chance for better ranking with local search results. And that, is the name of the game!
Differentiate your business!
YouTube offers solutions to help you achieve your marketing objectives.
Build customer relationships and drive more customers to your business with YouTube. Short videos that represent product information, service description, client testimonials or other interesting snippets are excellent ways to hold attention of your prospects.
These videos also represent excellent ways for search engine to differentiate your web presence from that of your competition.
Local Search Solutions
Are you looking to increase your chances of being found on a search engine? Be found on Google, Bing and Yahoo?
One of the best places to be start is Yellow Pages.
Get listed on Yelp.
Get Listed on White Pages.
Get Listed Everywhere!
Optimize & Re-optimize!
Local Search Engine Presence
- Submitting your Business: The 5/5/50 Plan
- Submitting / Updating with Goolge, Bing, Yahoo, AOL, Yelp, etc.
- Listing services that are ‘scraped’ by above to insure that you’re listed and have correct information in each stem.
- 5 images consisting of photos, logos, building location and QMR
- 5 professional videos on Youtube.
50 Listings in Individually Coded and Customized Directory / Business Classification Index Sites
- Website Classified Directory submissions.
- Citations on other sites that serve local search and regional interests.
- Reviews on local search and professional review sites.
- ‘Buzz’ for your business on social services like Google+, FourSquare; FaceBook,
Your Professional Citations
- Submitting to Classified Directories for linking.
- Professional Associations, Professional Memberships, Professional Designations
- Your Industry Authorities
- Your Chamber and where applicable, Representative Lobby Groups
Links for Satisfaction Reviews
- We will provide you with all the links where you can ask people to recommend your services.
- Comprehensive reporting on local presence, search clicks, reviews and clicks on maps.
- Suggestions on changes to your website that will tie in with the
Guaranteed Website Optimization
- First Page Ranking on Goolge, Yahoo, Bing and other search Engines
- Validate code issues that hurt your ability to achieve a high search ranking. Issues that might block a search spider from indexing your entire site.
- Keyword density in title tags, body content, headings and links.
- Use social media to reach out to more potential customers
- Making your URLs simple and intuitive
- Linking issues that prevent a high ranking.
- Build content that attracts links.
- Look for duplicate content that might cause search engines to apply ranking penalties.
So, what are you doing today?
Act Now. Call us Today.
We will provide you FREE and no obligation quote for your needs. Our experienced team knows how to take your needs into account and deliver to you a marketing program that turns potential visitors into business!
By phone: 855–515-5544 or
Published on: Apr 15, 2012 @ 01:22