Local Social Media Marketing
Local Social Media Marketing (SMM) is both paid and organic use of social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, etc. to connect with your customers to build your brand awareness, increase sales, and /or drive website traffic.
Local Social Media Marketing includes blogging, posting text and images, up-to-minute status updates, and videos, such that it creates audience engagement and brand loyalty.
This can be both paid as well as unpaid activity.
There have been many over the years. Some of the famous ones are:
- Awareness Ribbons
- Smokey the Bear for wildfire prevention
- Rosie the Riveter
- Uncle Sam Wants You
- Say No to Drugs
Same as any other marketing; just done digitally.
- Determine your goals. What do you want to get out of your social Web participation?
- Focus on your audience.
- Create amazing digital content.
- Create a schedule and stick to it.
- Quality over quantity - Creative over dull and boring.
YouTube Marketing can:
- Direct users to other social channels or to your website (or both).
- Boosts in Local SEO.
- Engage audience based on their interest while building your brand awareness.
- Cost Effective.
- PPC YouTube Marketing can as effective as Google Ads