Last Updated on 12 Jun 2023 by SEO Manager
Table of Contents
What is Local Search Engine Marketing?
- Improve your website’s local SEO: Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website so that it appears higher in search results for local searches. This can be done by optimizing your website’s title tags, meta descriptions, and content for local keywords.
- Claim and verify your Google My Business listing: Google My Business is a free listing that allows you to control how your business appears in Google Search and Maps. Be sure to claim and verify your listing, and keep your information up-to-date.
- Get positive reviews: Positive reviews are a great way to improve your local SEO and attract new customers. Encourage your customers to leave reviews on Google My Business, Yelp, and other review sites.
- Optimize your website for mobile: More and more people are using their mobile devices to search for local businesses. Be sure to optimize your website for mobile so that it looks good and functions well on mobile devices.
- Run local PPC campaigns: Local PPC campaigns can be a great way to reach potential customers who are searching for businesses like yours. When creating a local PPC campaign, be sure to target your ads to the specific location where you want to appear in search results.
By following these tips, you can improve your local SEO and reach more potential customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Local Search Engine Optimization?
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is organic and geographically targeting your local business online. Google Business Pages, Bing Places for Business and other local directories are primary vessels along with your website to help customers find you online.
Why Local Search Engine Optimization?
If you are a business with a geographic identity, you will need this specialized approach to compete online for potential local / regional customers. Being found high in the “natural” or “organic” web results (SERP) in a local search for the services and products that you offer lends credibility to your business or organization.
How to Boost Your Local SEO
By adding your local area references to your content will help convert local searchers. This improves local SERP and your local relevance. Organically, can this help you rank higher in local searches.
What is Optimizing for Local SERP?
Optimizing for local search result pages involves some key strategies and tactics not utilized in general or non-local search engine optimization. You have to clearly identify your local signals for your customers to know where you are geographically located.
What is the goal for Local Search Engine Optimization?
Local business search engine optimization allows businesses to get found on the search engine results page when someone nearby searches for services or products related to the business’s offerings.
Here are Our Search Engine Options and Plans
Local Search Engine Presence
- Submitting your Business: The 5/15/50 Plan
- Submitting / Updating with Google, Bing, Yahoo, AOL, Yelp, etc.
- Listing services that are ‘scraped’ by above to insure that you’re listed and have correct information in each stem.
- 15 images consisting of photos, logos, building location and QMR
- 5 professional videos on Youtube.
50 Listings in Individually Coded and Customized Directory / Business Classification Index Sites
- Website Classified Directory submissions.
- Citations on other sites that serve local search and regional interests.
- Reviews on local search and professional review sites.
- ‘Buzz’ for your business on social services like Instagram, Twitter FourSquare and of course FaceBook.
Your Professional Citations
- Submitting to Classified Directories for linking.
- Professional Associations, Professional Memberships, Professional Designations
- Your Industry Authorities
- Your Chamber and where applicable, Representative Lobby Groups
Links for Satisfaction Reviews
- We will provide you with all the links where you can ask people to recommend your services.
- We will monitor and/or respond to the reviews.
- We can help you reach out to your customers and gently ask for reviews.
- Comprehensive reporting on local presence, search clicks, reviews and clicks on maps.
- Suggestions on changes to your website that will tie in with the above strategies.
Guaranteed Website Optimization Service
- Our goal is First Page Ranking on Goolge, Yahoo, Bing and other search Engines.
- Validate code issues that hurt your ability to achieve a high search ranking. Issues that might block a search spider from indexing your entire site.
- Perform a through keyword research process for keyword density in title tags, body content, headings, internal links and external links.
- Use social media to reach out to more potential customers.
- Making your URLs simple and intuitive.
- Linking issues that prevent a high ranking.
- Build content that attracts links.
- Look for duplicate content that might cause search engines to apply ranking penalties.