Local Search Engine Optimization
What is Local Search Engine Optimization?
What are the Major Search Engines
What is a ‘Local Search’?
On any search engine, a “Local Search” is triggered if you are looking for a business or service that is geographically near you. So, when you type ‘car accident lawyer near me’ or ‘dentist in princeton, nj’ you have performed a ‘Local Search‘.
72 percent of customers who perform a local search visit a store within five miles. (Source: Forbes)
What are Local SERPs?
Almost all Local SERPs return what is called a ”Local Pack’. These are the top ranked businesses based on the customer query.
These local SERPs are may further be broken down into smaller components that may consist of one or more of the following blocks; for example, Google’s SERP has:
- Google Ads (Top)
- Featured Snippet
- Image Pack
- In-Depth Article
- Knowledge Card
- Knowledge Panel
- Local Pack
- Local Teaser Pack
- News Box
- Related Questions
- Shopping Results
- Site Links
- Google Ads (Bottom)
What is ‘Local Pack’?
How is Data complied for Local Packs?
What Would You Like to Do Next for Local Search Engine Optimization?
Here are Our Search Engine Options and Plans
Local Search Engine Presence
- Submitting your Business: The 5/15/50 Plan
- Submitting / Updating with Goolge, Bing, Yahoo, AOL, Yelp, etc.
- Listing services that are ‘scraped’ by above to insure that you’re listed and have correct information in each stem.
- 15 images consisting of photos, logos, building location and QMR
- 5 professional videos on Youtube.
50 Listings in Individually Coded and Customized Directory / Business Classification Index Sites
- Website Classified Directory submissions.
- Citations on other sites that serve local search and regional interests.
- Reviews on local search and professional review sites.
- ‘Buzz’ for your business on social services like Instagram, Twitter FourSquare and of course FaceBook.
Your Professional Citations
- Submitting to Classified Directories for linking.
- Professional Associations, Professional Memberships, Professional Designations
- Your Industry Authorities
- Your Chamber and where applicable, Representative Lobby Groups
Links for Satisfaction Reviews
- We will provide you with all the links where you can ask people to recommend your services.
- We will monitor and/or respond to the reviews.
- We can help you reach out to your customers and gently ask for reviews.
- Comprehensive reporting on local presence, search clicks, reviews and clicks on maps.
- Suggestions on changes to your website that will tie in with the above strategies.
Guaranteed Website Optimization
- Our goal is First Page Ranking on Goolge, Yahoo, Bing and other search Engines.
- Validate code issues that hurt your ability to achieve a high search ranking. Issues that might block a search spider from indexing your entire site.
- Perform a through keyword research process for keyword density in title tags, body content, headings, internal links and external links.
- Use social media to reach out to more potential customers.
- Making your URLs simple and intuitive.
- Linking issues that prevent a high ranking.
- Build content that attracts links.
- Look for duplicate content that might cause search engines to apply ranking penalties.