Benefits of Online Reviews
- Reviews helps you get found by local audience.
- Reviews influence which businesses show up in SERP when local consumers search for businesses like yours.
- They make you look trustworthy.
- They increase the knowledge and awareness about you.
- Reviews gives your business credibility of being available for help.
- Reviews provide important feedback from local customers pointing out your good and bad points.
- Reviews lets you connect with Customers.
- Reviews facilitate organic and holistic word-of-mouth advertising.
8 Popular Sites for Business Review to Consider
- Google My Business.
- Bing Local.
- Angie’s List.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Why you shouldn’t trust online reviews?
Online reviews have taken a beating. A 2016 study published in The Journal of Consumer Research studied online reviews as rated by Consumer Reports. The reports were not favorable.
However, in the last year (2019), these sites have tightened the review making process and added many more filters to make sure that the reviews are authentic and reflect the sentiments of actual consumers.
Report and Flag Incorrect Reviews
Many websites have now started to provide links for businesses to report inaccurate and malicious reviews.
Here is a list of some of these sites:
Flag inappropriate reviews – Android – Google My Business Help support.google.com › business › answer
How do I report a review? | Support Center | Yelp www.yelp-support.com › article › How-do-I-report-a-r…
What do I do if I get a negative review? – Trustpilot Support … support.trustpilot.com › en-us › articles › 1150093885…
How do I report a Recommendation about a … – Facebook www.facebook.com › help
If you have a bad review and need our help; please feel free to reach us. We will be happy to help !