Local Pay Per Click Marketing
Table of Contents
- Local Pay Per Click Marketing
- What is Local Pay Per Click Marketing?
- What are the Major PPC Platforms?
- Why Your Local SEM ?
- Are You Looking for a Professionally Managed Internet Paid Search Engine Marketing Campaign?
- We Can HELP!
- We Are Full Service Local Internet Marketing and Web Design Company
- Call Us at855-515-5544Today for A FREE Review of Your Pay Per Click Marketing !
What is Local Pay Per Click Marketing?
Local Pay Per Click Marketing is paid advertising – ranking your ads above other ads and organic results in the Search Engine Result Pages – to help your prospects and customers find you. This form of advertising can be miro-targeted by interest, affinity, geography, time of the day and demographics.
How does Pay Per Click work?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is a form of Internet marketing in which advertisers pay a bid amount each time one of their ads is clicked or participates in an auction.
Google.com, Bing.com and other search engines allow advertisers to create ads based on keywords. When a customer searches for the keyword, the ad is displayed. If the customer clicks on the ad, then you the advertiser, in real terms are buying a visit to your site.
Is Google Ads Pay Per Click?
The old names used to be Google Adwords. Google has rebranded it to make it more reflective of actual usage.
How Much Does Google Ads Cost?
The Google Ads is scaled by keywords, geography, time of day, demographics and a host of other factors that are well guarded information.
In other words, while Google has ways to provide estimates, the real cost is only established at the time of actual bid/transaction. It is safe to say that the cost is both fluid and dynamic.
Can I set a Google Ads Budget?
You can make a determination for daily or monthly budget and set your limits on spend.
Are Google Ads Worth It?
Google Ads allow you to micro-target your resources and marketing costs. For example, you could set hours to be between 8am and 11:30 am on Monday but 2pm to 5pm on Wednesday because those are the hours you are available to do business.
Similarly, you can target to run your ads in Manhattan but not in Brooklyn (I have nothing against Brooklyn, just using popular borough names to make a point).
Google Ads can also let you target demographic segments of the market.
Are Google Ads Effective?
Google Ads are both effective and efficient.
- The reach only those people who have an active interest in your product or service and are searching the market. In other words, they are in the ‘play’.
- By setting bids, you are able to compete against much larger competitors in a level playing field.
- By setting hours, you are control when and how someone can reach you.
- By setting geography, you are able to micro-target your potential service area so that you do not waste your resources.
- Your can launch new ad campaigns literally within a matter of hours to few days (depending on many factors). So, you can react to changing market needs very fast.
What are the Major PPC Platforms?
By order of importance and reach:
- Google.com (SERP)
- YouTube.com (Video)
- Bing.com (SERP)
- Facebook.com (Social Media)
- Twitter.com (Social Media)
What is the Process of Creating Google Ads / Bing PPC Campaign?
The process of advertising on both Google and Bing is very similar, simple and straightforward.
- You need a website that is attractive, distinctive and sets you apart for your product of service.
- You open an Ads account.
- You create text Ads you think people will use to find your product of service.
- You write an attractive advertisement that shows describes your product or service.
- You enter a bid amount that you are willing to pay for the auction. Google / Bing will display your ad (depending on the auction factors and variables) on your behalf each time someone will search the on Google / Bing.
- Your ad appears on Google or Bing Search Engine Result Pages (SERP).
- The person reads various ads in the auction and selects your ad.
- At the time of this auction, Google / Bing establish the price of your auction based on a multi-tiered formula, only known to to either of them. This auction amount can vary each time. This is because Google / Bing consider each auction as unique based on multiple variables.
- You pay the “house”.
- However, most importantly for you as the advertiser, the person who clicked on your ad wants to study your website and select you for the product or service you offer, calls your phone number or sends you an email asking more about your product or service.
- And the process starts all over again!
Why Your Local SEM ?
Simple Truth of PPC
- Of course, Google / Yahoo / Bing want the bidding to go as high as possible.
- You, on the other hand, want to pay as little as you can for the most number of clicks on your ad.
- But most importantly, you want to target potential customers who live within a specified distance, or geographical radius.
- The heart of PPC advertising is choosing the best keywords – words and phrases that describe your business and are intended to get you the best ad placement and yield most number of clicks.
- Each bid rule is based on an algorithm that has some specific goal – like Bid To Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA) or Maximize ROI – and is then customized with options and settings that define how you want the rule to behave.
- And each rule can be assigned to either submit bid changes automatically, or present them as suggestions for your review and approval.
Start your Engines
- We define your ideal customer.
- We review your competition.
- We consolidate list of powerful keywords.
- We then write the actual copy for your ad; a persuasive copy using the keywords with a strong call to action.
Reporting and Analytics
- We will send you traffic data from Google Maps business center, so that you can see the number of clicks to your site.
- Measure and track overall results.
- Quality Score
- Impression Share
- Minimum First Page Bid
- Impression Share
- Full Search Queries
- TrueMetrics – ClickShare, ClickVariance, %MaxBid
Defining Bid Rules
- You can define any number of bid rules which can then be freely applied to ad groups or keywords.
- Once your bid rules have been defined, you can apply them to any ad group or keyword.
- You can assign one rule to an ad group and then over-ride it with a different rule for any keyword(s) within that group.
- We set account and campaign settings and adjust for search, time of day, day of the week and geographic targeting.
- We offer recommendations for daily budgets at the campaign level and bid recommendations.
- We prepare best ad copy.
- We create landing page / destination URLs that match the keywords / ad copy.
Are You Looking for a Professionally Managed Internet Paid Search Engine Marketing Campaign?
Are You Pouring Money on Google Adwords PPC But NOT Getting Results?
Is Your Competition Outbidding You?
Is Your Competitor Getting Better Results at a Lower Cost?
We Can HELP!
We Are Full Service Local Internet Marketing and Web Design Company
We Are A Search Engine Marketing Agency.
Offering Marketing Consultancy Service for Your Pay Per ClickGoogle Adwords Campaign.
We Will Optimize Your Google Adwords Campaign, Get You The Results You Want And Save You Money.
We Act as Your Search Engine Marketing Agency
We Provide Consultancy Services and Manage Your Search Engine Marketing Campaign
We Act as Your Search Engine Marketing Company for Google, Yahoo & Bing Search Engine
Yup, Do Nothing!
Here is what you lose by not contacting us:
- FREE Consultancy for website customized for smart phones, tablets and desktop PCs.
- FREE Review of your Search Engine Marketing needs.
- FREE Advice on your Search Engine Optimization plans.
- FREE Planning for your Google Places, Bing / Yahoo Local presence, including Adwords Campaigns.
- FREE Consultancy on your local total Internet customer relations & management.
- FREE Consultancy on your total marketing budget demands in this economy, including print, broadcast and digital pathways