The process of advertising on the Google Ads is very simple.
- You need a website that is attractive, distinctive and sets you apart for your product of service.
- You open a Google Adwords account.
- You create Adwords you think people will use to find your product of service.
- You write an attractive advertisement that shows describes your product or service.
- You enter a bid amount that you are willing to pay for the auction Google will run on your behalf when someone will search the on Google.
- Your ad appears on Google.
- The person reads various ads in the auction and selects your ad.
- At the time of this auction, Google determines the price of your auction based on a multi-tiered formula, only known to Google. This auction amount varies each time. This is because Google Adwords system determines each auction as unique based on multiple variables.
- You pay Google Ads.
- And most importantly, the person who clicked on your ad wants to study your website and select you for the product or service you offer, calls your phone number or sends you an email asking more about your product or service.
- And the process starts all over again!
Table of Contents
- The process of advertising on the Google Ads is very simple.
- Local Shoppers – Local Stores – Local Inventory
- Google and Data Privacy
- Do You Need Help with Google Ads ?
- How to Measure Our Success for Local SEO ?
So, what are You doing Today?
- Act Now !
- Call us Now 855-515-5544
- Contact us 24/7 Online with this Web Form
- Click here if You are Ready to Order one of our Standard Soultions to Meet Your Digital Marketing Needs ?
Local Shoppers – Local Stores – Local Inventory
Covid has changed shopping paterns for ever. Shoppers are using digital devices to find the products and services they need in the stores near them.
If you have a local store with inventory, you can reach these 24/7 online shoppers and promote the products you have in-stock at your local store using Local inventory ads.
Google and Data Privacy
Google takes data privacy very seriously.
By combining the power of human discernment with machine learning, Google’s Ads Privacy & Safety team blocked or removed 3.1 billion bad ads in 2020. “Our Google advertising policies are designed to create a safe experience for our users, and we prohibit ads that are going to be harmful to the digital ecosystem”Terri Ozoroski-Ghen, director of monetized policy, trust & safety. Google
Do You Need Help with Google Ads ?
How to Measure Our Success for Local SEO ?
- SERP (search engine results pages) visibility: this is to check whether how well your website is appearing for the targeted search queries
- Click-through rate (CTR): this shows your website’s performance within the SERPs.
- Keyword ranking: this demostrates your website’s rank for targeted keywords necessary for visitor traffic
- Domain authority (DA): websites with a higher DA perform better
We will setup these meterics before we start and perodically review with you for your sucess.
So, what are You doing Today?
Act Now !
We will provide you FREE and no obligation quote for your needs. Our experienced team knows how to take your needs and budget and deliver to you a marketing program that turns potential visitors into business!
Call us Now 855-515-5544
Click here if You are Ready to Order one of our Standard Soultions to Meet Your Digital Marketing Needs ?
Published on: Jul 5, 2012 @ 11:59