Last Updated on 8 Apr 2021 by SEO Manager
SEO Audit is an assessment of your Local Search Engine presence.
It is an evaluation of where your website appears in search engine results pages (SERPs) for the meaningful keywords.
- Audits are a checklist of issues and steps
- Audits are completed by checking each item on your audit list and scoring on successes and failures.
- Audits help prepare a checklist of any issues that need to be addressed or improved to boost your page’s search engine ranking performance.
There are four parts of a SEO audit:
- Technical Ranking Audit
- On-page Optimization
- Check for Google Penalties
- Social Media Evaluation
Everything that Google and Bing know about your Internet presence can be accessed by various tool and reports. Things like:
- How many pages are submitted to Google / Bing and how many pages are actually indexed.
- Website keywords and rankings triggered by SERP.
- Mobile accessibility issues.
- Page Speed (how fast did the page load).
- External and internal links.
- Duplicate content
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) pages for privacy and security
Project Your Image! Free Evaluation
Call Us Now !
SEO Audit Checklist Template
Build Your Credibility
Rethink Your SEO Approach. Free 30d Trial
We Develop Websites W/ SEO-Boosting Elements
Search Engine Optimization or “SEO” is the systematic methodology for securing visibility and resulting traffic from the “organic”, or “natural” search results on search engines which is considered as “free”.