What is Local Search ?
Table of Contents
- What is Local Search ?
- Call YourLocalSEM Today to Review Your Local Search Strategy at 855-515-5544
When a person is searching for a specific service or product near their location, it is called Local Search.
Do You need Help with Local Search ?
Call Us TODAY at
Local search is the use of specialized Internet search engines that allow users to submit geographically constrained searches against a structured database of local business listings. Typical local search queries include not only information about “what” the site visitor is searching for (such as keywords, a business category, or the name of a consumer product) but also “where” information, such as a street address, city name, postal code, or geographic coordinates like latitude and longitude.Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_search_(Internet)
A Local Search Engine Result Page (SERP) may return advertisements that show your location, phone number, hours, and reviews.
Additional related questions people ask:
- What is local authority search?
- What is local search in Computer Science?
- What is a local finder?
- When is a local search required?
Related searches for what is local search
- local search directories
- local search engine
- local search engine marketing
- local search seo
- what is local search marketing
- local search optimization
- local search engine advertising
- local site search