- The tool allows marketers to enter a query and find contextual matches advertising network PPC ads would be likely to appear.
- Placement Tools – also in the Tools and Analysis section – makes suggestions about where in the Google ad network PPC ads can be placed.
- Finding effective sites outside of Google search engine results pages can be a good way to boost ROI. t make sense is also a way to improve. s appearance.
- Pay-per-click ads need to set realistic expectations so that when a user clicks there are no surprises.
- This way shoppers know how much the product costs, and will presumably click only when they have genuine interest.