Bing Places for Business
What is Bing Places for Business?
WHO IS USING BING?
Research has revealed that the typical user on Bing is generally over the age of 35, most commonly between the ages of 55 and 64, and most are parents. One-third of the Bing Ads audience has a household income of $100,000 or more, and 22% more was spent online with Bing than on average search engines. (https://www.atilus.com/who-uses-bing/)
Why Bing Places for Business Should be part of Your Local Search Engine Optimization?
Can I Ignore Bing Places for Business?
- Bing Places Business makes you visible to online local customers who use the Bing.com search engine.
- Millions of searches take place on Bing.com every day.
- Bing.com is default search engine for Yahoo.com
- Bing Places for Business is a Microsoft.com service and therefore is the default search engine on millions of computers that run Windows.com.
- Bing Places for Business is an excellent authority for online presence.
Bing Maps (previously Live Search Maps, Windows Live Maps, Windows Live Local, and MSN Virtual Earth) is a web mapping service provided as a part of Microsoft‘s Bing suite of search engines and powered by the Bing Maps for Enterprise framework. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bing_Maps)