Local SEO Citation Services
What is a Local SEO Citation?
Local SEO Citations is any online mention of the name, address, and phone number (NAP) for a local business. These local citations may be sourced from a local business directory, on websites and on social media platforms.
Table of Contents
- Local SEO Citation Services
- What is a Local SEO Citation?
- What is a NAP Citation?
- How can Local SEO Citations help my business?
- What is Local Citation Services?
- How to Measure Our Success for Local SEO ?
So, what are You doing Today?
- Act Now !
- Call us Now 855-515-5544
- Contact us 24/7 Online with this Web Form
- Click here if You are Ready to Order one of our Standard Soultions to Meet Your Digital Marketing Needs ?
What is a NAP Citation?
NAP is acronym for Name, Address, and Phone Number. Correct and consistent NAP is a critical factor in local SEO. This in turn influences SERP results for Google, Bing, Yahoo, Duckduckgo and other search engines show for local intent searches.
How can Local SEO Citations help my business?
Numerous accurate, consistent and relevant citations helps your customers identify you, your products and your services. Each citation may have unique information about your business or organization and together all the signals form a larger picture of your relevance in SERP results.
What are major Local SEO Citations?
What is Local Citation Services?
We offer cost-effective citation management for businesses.
- Tailored solution to meet your specific type of business / industry
- Managed Enterprise Account Manager Options
- Branding for local competitive markets
- Competitive pricing with great results
How to Measure Our Success for Local SEO ?
- SERP (search engine results pages) visibility: this is to check whether how well your website is appearing for the targeted search queries
- Click-through rate (CTR): this shows your website’s performance within the SERPs.
- Keyword ranking: this demostrates your website’s rank for targeted keywords necessary for visitor traffic
- Domain authority (DA): websites with a higher DA perform better