Your Local Website Developer!
Develop New Website
- Total custom solution depends on kind of website / content / etc.
- Your site should be visually appealing.
- Your website should be cross platform compatible. It should be designed and delivered on desktop, tablet and smartphone. The old buzz word of cross browser is ancient history. Gone are the days when you worried about Explorer, Safari or Chrome. Now it is all about smart phones, mobile devices, desktops and tablets!
- Keep page size small to ensure speed and performance.
- Site’s content should reflects its purpose. We want to make sure that your visitors can easily find what they are looking for. We keep that in mind and develop content.
- Keep content relevant up-to-date.
- Get visitors to interact with your website so that spend more time absorbing your content.
- Retain the visitor (your customer or client) with the opportunity to contact you via forms, a call-me facility, email, web chat, etc. Ask for their feedback via online surveys and feedback forms. Invite them to subscribe to a customer newsletter.
- We create a web site that is as unique to your produce or service and your company.
- We get to know your customers, clients or visitors. The purpose of your web presence.
- We listen to you through your feedback and ideas and create the web site you want — just not any web site.
- Most importantly, we work within your budget.
- Your Local SEM will create a review page on your site that links to your local listing on the most popular review sites, like Google Maps, Yelp and Foursquare. It gives your customers a single, easy place to go to tell the public how much they love you.
- Comprehensive reporting on local presence, search clicks, reviews and clicks on maps.
- Advise how the site can be shown better on mobile, desktop and tablet devices.
- New content copy writing and freshen the current copy with selective editing.
- Structure your site for easier navigation and faster access speed
- Improve the site’s content to make it more informative and persuasive, converting more visitors into business.
- Is your copyright page out of date?
- Do you have privacy page clearly spelled out?
- Do you have terms and conditions?
- Do you offer email forms for someone to contact you?
Readers on the Web are Impatient
- Lest face it, we live in the mobile age. Web are in a rush to get the information they want, and then move on.
- We do have the patience for irrelevant facts and complicated text.
- We do not enjoy scrolling through gobs of text.
- If the website does not deliver the content we move to another site.
- Gaining attention and retention is a challenge.
- You have only 10 seconds to grab attention.
- You have only 55 seconds for retention.
Let’s face it, the only reason to have a website is to have Conversions!
And by conversion, it can be as simple as someone looking you up for information to someone actually getting persuaded to do business with you. Andy why would anyone want to do business with you if you do not have compelling or authoritative story to tell?
So, what do you need to have in order to do website conversions?
- Set Yourself Apart
- Make Your Slogan Your Own and Make it Work for You!
- Educate Your Visitor and Add Value to Their Time when They visit Your Website.
- Have a Clear Satisfaction Policy. Offer money back or satisfaction on your products.
- Don’t Waste Time. There is no need to have too many winding verbose pages to persuade visitors.
- Have Truth in Advertising with Clarity, Openness and Honesty. People like to do business with those who are able to present their message that is clear, honest and open.
Rich Media Moves People to Act.
- Studies and tests highlight viewers’ preference for strong visuals and fast-acting animations.
- Focus on the Rich Media makes viewers exceptionally responsive.
- They spend more time on the advertising area.
- They notice key elements including the brand, product and click button.
- Additional findings showed 100% noticed the rich media ads, 70% of viewers recall the ads and 65% take action to click on it.
Youtube — Action Graphics — Audio
So, what are you doing today?
Act Now. Call us Today.
We will provide you FREE and no obligation quote for your needs. Our experienced team knows how to take your needs into account and deliver to you a marketing program that turns potential visitors into business!
By phone: 609–439-2026 or
Published on: Apr 15, 2012 @ 01:53