Last Updated on 27 Aug 2020 by SEO Manager
- Article title (Make it Smart)
- Article URL (Make it relevant)
- The keywords we are targeting (Exploit Creative Options)
- Current rankings for those keywords (Check and recheck)
- Suggestions for supporting article topics (Link within your website)
- Search suggestions for finding sites that may link to us (Do your homework)
All of these factors contribute to higher Local Search Engine Rankings. Remember at the end of the day, the goal is to make your content relevant to your customers. If you are a small business owner, with roots in the local market for product or service; your goal is to get maximum exposure to the Local SERP.