Google’s SERP query matching process – when deciding which websites best match each user query, is complicated. For each Search Engine Result Page (#SERP), Google assesses hundreds of factors in order to determine the most likely match and best answer. Two of the strongest and controllable signals are backlinks and page content.
How to Get On Top of the Google SERP
SERPs look different for each query, sometimes by change in order of words, but they are all made up of the same three components:
- Paid ads
- Organic results
- SERP features
- Create Your Own Internal Backlinks
- Optimize Everything for the Right Keywords
- Optimize and Tweak Your Website
- Article title (Make it Smart)
- Article URL (Make it relevant)
- The keywords we are targeting (Exploit Creative Options)
- Current rankings for those keywords (Check and recheck)
- Suggestions for supporting article topics (Link within your website)
- Search suggestions for finding sites that may link to us (Do your homework)
All of these factors contribute to higher Local Search Engine Rankings. Remember at the end of the day, the goal is to make your content relevant to your customers. If you are a small business owner, with roots in the local market for product or service; your goal is to get maximum exposure to the Local SERP.
A #style that is chrisp, cogent and consistet appreciates the reader’s intelligence by showing that you respect and want to earn trust of the visitor to the website. Trust is vital in search engine result pages (SERP) for all your local seo results.
Google’s algorithms have become sophisticated enough that the quality of content has more importance than use of any particular keyword or phrase or string. Thus, the first SERP might not contain an exact match keyword anywhere in the body of the page.
When it comes to marketing your business / website, your writing style matters a lot. Sadly, it gets ignored enough time.
What is important is that your writing be clear, concise and consistent.
- How much traffic do you get from social sites?
- What do they do?
- Does social sharing drive additional traffic and conversions?
- How important are the social reports in Google Analytics?
Importance of Social Media Traffic
Social media allows you to have a regular and ongoing engagement with your auidence and it stabilizes your interaction because you have control over how to message to a targeted market yourself.
How important are the social reports in Google Analytics?
The Google Analytics Social Sources Report gives you complete detail of which social media networks are generating traffic for your website. It helps you define and further target your traffic and engage your audience.
Things to consider:
* What are the goals for analysis?
* Who is the target audience? What behavior is expected?
* What other sources of data should be considered?
#Multi-location businesses commonly have these challenges when it comes to meeting consumer needs:
- How can they quickly and easily give directions to consumers?
- How can each location’s landing page be optimized for local search?
- How can the ever-increasing mobile shopper surge be leveraged?
Issues Facing Multi-Location Businesses
- Make sure each store location should have its own unique, well-optimized page.
- Make sure your page is indexed and discoverable via internal links.
- Add opening hours and parking hits.
- Clearly identified NAP (name, address, phone) information.
- Local news / identity
Are you Debating between Outside Agency or In-house Expert for Search Engine Optimization?
- It depends on your size, the scope of work or the industry.
- The level of specialization needed.
- Location of your business and ready availability of expert in your area.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is effective when pursued on planned and purposeful basis. That there are definitive goals, measurement of objectives and path to achieving the goals.
Call Us Today to discuss your options!