Great Customer Experiences are Easier to Imagine
Businesses today understand they need to be customer-focused in their marketing as well as in all of their other operations. To ensure that customers and prospects have the ideal interactions with their brands at every touchpoint, marketers first need in-depth information about the journey buyers currently navigate on their way to making a purchase, as well as how they interact post-purchase.
Great customer experiences are easier to imagine than to actually understand and deliver, which is why tools that help marketers analyze the customer journey are so critical.
Questions for you to Consider
- Are you looking to expand your customer’s journey ?
- Help them navigate the online experience ?
- Is your Local Search Engine Marketing efforts stuck in same place ?
- Are your PPC campaigns working as expected ?
- Have you recently had a website audit by a 3rd party ?
- Have you considered seo audit ?
How to Measure Our Success for Local SEO ?
- SERP (search engine results pages) visibility: this is to check whether how well your website is appearing for the targeted search queries
- Click-through rate (CTR): this shows your website’s performance within the SERPs.
- Keyword ranking: this demostrates your website’s rank for targeted keywords necessary for visitor traffic
- Domain authority (DA): websites with a higher DA perform better