Google has developed a tool to automate the creation of custom-reporting dashboards for its Analytics website-usage tracking service, the company said on Wednesday.
The new Google Analytics Easy Dashboard Library lets developers create these dashboards without the need for them to learn the ins and outs of the Analytics API (application programming interface) and manually write the code.
“So now you can create custom Google Analytics dashboards very quickly, with minimal code,” wrote Jeetendra Soneja and Nick Mihailovski, from the Google Analytics API Team, in a blog post.
Google built the tool in conjunction with a team of University of California at Irvine students, and the company is now working with another group of students at the university to simplify the tool further.
Google Analytics is a cloud-based application that webmasters use to monitor traffic on their websites and analyze usage in order to determine the effectiveness of different content sections and ads.
FREE Consult –
Table of Contents
- FREE Consult -855-515-5544
- What is Google Analytics and how it works?
What is Google Analytics and how it works?
People also ask
- What is Google Analytics used for?
- Is Google Analytics completely free?
- How do I access Google Analytics?
- use of google analytics
- google analytics solutions
- google analytics property
- google analytics for market research
- use of google analytics in marketing
- google analytics example
- should i use google analytics
- google analytics features
- google analytics for beginners
- google analytics demo account
- is google analytics free
- google tag manager