Yelp: 85% of Business Locations Have Re-Opened
Table of Contents
- Yelp: 85% of Business Locations Have Re-Opened
- How to Measure Our Success for Local SEO ?
So, what are You doing Today?
- Act Now !
- Call us Now 855-515-5544
- Contact us 24/7 Online with this Web Form
- Click here if You are Ready to Order one of our Standard Soultions to Meet Your Digital Marketing Needs ?
Though the Delta variant is still here, local economies are nearly back to normal, according to Yelp’s Q3 economic impact report. The report also documents new business growth, which is stronger in some categories and flat in others.
- Among local businesses that temporarily closed during the pandemic, 85% have now reopened.
- That number is pretty consistent across categories, with beauty coming in at 90%.
- Entertainment and nightlife are seeing triple-digit gains, for example; however, hotels saw the lowest rate of new business growth (15%) in Q3.
- 15% of SMBs nationally didn’t survive COVID.
- Movies are still struggling.
Overall new business growth was flat vs. last year. Re-openings and new growth are fueled by rebounding consumer demand, as people return to pre-pandemic routines and activities – except movies – and feel more confident going back indoors.
What are your plans for the your local digital marketing?
How to Measure Our Success for Local SEO ?
- SERP (search engine results pages) visibility: this is to check whether how well your website is appearing for the targeted search queries
- Click-through rate (CTR): this shows your website’s performance within the SERPs.
- Keyword ranking: this demostrates your website’s rank for targeted keywords necessary for visitor traffic
- Domain authority (DA): websites with a higher DA perform better