Last Updated on
Local Search Engine Marketing is King.
- 59 per cent of Internet users submit a query in search engines at least once per day.
- 76 per cent of users use search engines to find local business information.
- In 2011 Google disclosed that 40% of mobile search traffic is with local intent.
- In 2012 Google disclosed that 50% of mobile search traffic is with local intent.
- In 2012, according to one estimate, 43% of search results on Google carries local search intent. 25% with Bing / Yahoo has local Intent.